[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Looking For a Fun Career in Events? | Bookings & Events Internship
Due to rapid growth, Sensation Band are looking for a person with a fun personality and a proven track record of Customer Service excellence to join the Bookings & Events Team. The varied role involves handling client enquires, providing quotes, planning & co-ordinating events, general band management & admin. Office based role in NW London with flexible hours. Interested? Please complete the form below!
Full Job Specification at the bottom of the page.
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Bookings & Events Co-ordinator – Job Specification
Office based role in Borehamwood. Reporting directly to Director Of Events.
Full training will be provided on the job in addition to sales training / support as required.
Mon – Friday – 9.30-6pm (11.30 – 8pm once or twice a week as required to meet or assist clients that can’t be contacted during the day.)
Weekends – Available for 2 Saturday or Sundays per month as required – with days off in lieu or as paid overtime
Sales Aspects of the Role
- Answer all incoming enquiries calls during office hours (administer out of hours forwarded calls when required)
- Call back all web enquiries within 5 minutes wherever possible to complete information and progress to quote
- Prepare quotes for clients – including researching any additional costs (travel, extra sound, production)
- Follow up quotes within agreed timescale
- Attend meetings with clients as required (evenings & weekends flexibility required)
- Meet clients on site at events for them to experience the band playing live (evenings & weekends flexibility required)
- Objection handle, and convert leads into sales
- Prepare and send out contract – explain terms if required and chase up return of docs within timescale
- Arrange for deposits to be paid to confirm bookings
Event Coordinator Aspects Of the Role
- Send reminders and statements for payments – follow up overdue payments
- Liaise with venues to ensure sufficient space, power, facilities, Db levels, load in access, schedules etc
- Liaise with sound company to arrange requirements
- Liaise with client regarding timeplan, meals, song choices (arrange meeting with Music Director if necessary)
- Make travel arrangements for band where necessary
- Create contact sheet & timeplan in advance of every event (all phone numbers and timings)
- Send out pre-gig email to band with travel details / timings / setlist any other info
- Manage wardrobe (ensure sufficient inventory, ensure everything is gig ready and in correct location, arrange cleaning as required)
- Attend & Manage events – attend where necessary, or arrange & prep freelance managers to be there (as per agreed available for minimum of 2 per month as required)
Business Development & Other Aspects
- Assist & Contribute to Ongoing Business Development Projects & help develop new products
- Maintain regular contact with existing & potential referrers (hotels, florists, event planners etc) via email / phone / meeting / networking
- Other tasks as required – may involve administrative tasks, site visits, arranging auditions, scouting,
- Be proactive with driving business forward via Linked In, Social Media, Networking